Gifts : The best original greetings for WhatsApp
WhatsApp has changed the way we communicate in recent years.
Today, a large part of our social interactions take place through applications such as WhatsApp, which has become the main way to interact.
Millions of people in the world use this instant messaging application for smartphones naturally and daily.
One of the keys to the success of this instant messaging application is that it offers the possibility of getting the best birthday greetings, with original content, fun and different from the simple traditional message.
If you are looking for inspiration to congratulate the birthday by WhatsApp to friends and family, here we leave you the best birthday greetings for whatsapp.
Original phrases to congratulate birthday on WhatsApp
WhatsApp has become the most popular way to congratulate the birthday, so many messages have become repetitive and the meaning behind them loses its initial impact.
This way, if you’re looking to show someone everything they mean to you on their birthday, it’s worth getting a little more creative.
As there are a thousand ways to say “Happy Birthday”We have thought of these original phrases to congratulate the birthday on WhatsApp in a more fun and sincere way.
Our top 5 birthday phrases on Wahtsapp
- A wise man once said: “Forget about your past, you cannot change it.” I would like to add a few more words to this sentence: “Forget your gift, I didn’t buy you one.” Happy Birthday!
- Don’t worry about vision loss as you get older. It is nature’s way of protecting you from shocks when you walk past the mirror. Happy Birthday!
- Congratulations on being a year older and continuing to maintain such a low level of maturity. You are a true inspiration to me.
- Happy birthday to one of the few people whose birthday I can remember without a Facebook reminder.
- They say the older we get, the smarter we get. However, we keep doing the same stupid things we did when we were kids. So I guess we are the exception to that rule. Happy Birthday friend!
Funny messages to send by WhatsApp on your birthday
- I wanted to give you something to remind you of your youth on this birthday, but the cave art and dinosaur bones in the store are sold out, so you will have to settle for this birthday greeting on WhatsApp. Happy Birthday!
- Happy birthday to a wonderful, talented and resourceful person who reminds me so much of myself.
- There is a star in the sky that is very envious of you because you shine more than it. And today, being your birthday, you will do it a little more. I wish you the best for this year.
- I wish all your dreams came true, but then it would be difficult for me to find a new greeting for you next year, so just let me say Happy Birthday!
- You know absolutely everything about me and still decide to be my friend … you are a deeply disturbed woman, do you know? Happy Birthday!
The phrases that will get you out of a hurry if you congratulate your birthday on WhatsApp at the last minute
- I was planning to gift you something amazing and memorable for your birthday, but then I remembered that you already have me in your life. Happy Birthday!
- Life is full of experiences and a birthday is one of the best experiences in life’s journey. Enjoy your day. Happy Birthday!
- I congratulate you on your ability to evade death. Your survivability is second to none! Happy Birthday!
- Remember that I will always be there to pick you up when you fall, but only after you stop laughing. Happy Birthday friend!
- Don’t forget to smile awkwardly as everyone sings Happy Birthday to you today! Congratulations!
- Another birthday is coming with more candles on your cake and fewer hairs on your head. Happy Birthday!
- My birthday WhatsApp, more than a congratulation, will be a thank you message. I owe you so much and I tell you so little … Thank you for being that hand that always holds me, that wall under which I protect myself, that hug that gives me so much hope … Congratulations!
WhatsApp messages to congratulate the oldest
- Happy Birthday! If someone calls you old, hit them with your cane and gouge their teeth!
- If you believe in it, you can achieve anything. Unless you want to be young again, then I’m afraid you missed that train, old friend! Happy Birthday!
- Today I advise you to be kind to your children. Remember that the older you are, the closer it will be to the day they choose a nursing home. Happy Birthday!
- On your birthday I’m going to share the secret to staying young: lying about your age. Happy Birthday!
- I have the intelligence and the beauty, and you have the… you have the… uh… this is uncomfortable… the most beautiful shoes… yes, that is… beautiful shoes. Happy Birthday!
Funny images with birthday greetings for WhatsApp
What would be the birthday greetings for WhatsApp without the funny images?
Memes have become one of the essential elements within the digital language. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words to send funny birthday greetings on WhatsApp. Here are some funny and original images to say happy birthday on WhatsApp.
- Come on, admit it, Facebook is the only one that remembers your birthday:
- What bad luck I have!:
- When you smile forced:
- For those people who want to hide their age
- For the wizards of Hogwarts
- The Avengers wish you Happy Birthday!
- That friend who has a ‘special obsession’ with cats:
- A formal birthday greeting to show the elegance that characterizes us:
- For clueless friends:
Applications to congratulate the birthday and create gifts with the mobile
The birthday of a friend or family member is always a cause for celebration.
A special day to bring out the artist within us, especially if we want to go beyond the basic birthday greetings for WhatsApp.
There are many applications to make original and worked dedications, those that leave their mark on the recipient over time.
Some birthday greetings for WhatsApp that can become real gifts with the magic of the mobile, whether with a Giphy gif, a TikTok video, a Hofmann photo album or an image edited with Snapseed.
Congratulate the birthday with a Gif: Giphy
Giphy is the largest platform for gifs in the world.
With this platform of animated images you can create the best birthday greetings for WhatsApp.
This popular gif service has millions of animated images organized so that anyone can find and share them easily and easily.
In this way, you will only have to search for the theme that interests you the most (sports, entertainment, animes, food, etc.) to find all kinds of gifs.
Some graphic formats that you can download to insert into your birthday greeting and create an original gift with your mobile.
In addition, you can also send them through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social networks.
An original and unique way to wish that special someone happy birthday.
Create birthday greeting videos with TikTok
TikTok is the fashion application among the youngest, teenagers and children.
This social network allows you to record, edit and share small music clips (from 15 to 60 seconds), with the possibility of adding sound effects, visual effects, filters and musical backgrounds, something fundamental in a society where multimedia support prevails.
In this way, TikTok becomes one of the best applications to create videos of birthday wishes for WhatsApp, either with a musical montage or a comic short to surprise that special someone.
This Asian social network is full of resources to record all kinds of videos.
For example, we can find happy birthday songs to send on WhatsApp with all our friends and family, or even create a birthday invitation for WhatsApp and organize a surprise party for that special person in our life.
One of the most interesting options of TikTok is that it offers the possibility of uploading up to five photos with the hindsight, so we can add photos of the person we want to congratulate, either in a funny or melancholic style.
Another original way to congratulate the birthday is by singing one of the fashionable songs, since you can dedicate a tender moment to your friend or family member.
Whatever your choice, TikTok is one of the best applications to create gifts with your mobile.
Make him a birthday Hofmann
With the Hofmann mobile app we can create an album in the blink of an eye.
The possibilities when creating the album are endless.
We just have to enter the Hofmann App from the mobile and select the album we want for the birthday, place the titles and backgrounds, and unleash our imagination creating unique photographic designs and compositions.
In this way, we can concentrate all the memories with that special person in a photo album.
A friend or relative’s birthday is the perfect occasion to give a Hofmann album as a gift.
Gifts based on photographs arouse all kinds of feelings in the recipients, so we can cause a great emotional impact full of sensations.
At the end of the day, each image always has a story behind it, a unique experience with that special person we want to congratulate on their birthday.
In addition, emotional gifts are always a sure hit, being the best option for birthday greetings for WhatsApp.
With the Hofmann album we can create an original gift with the mobile from the best moments of that special person.
Edit your birthday photos with Snapseed
Snapseed is one of the most complete free photo editing applications on the market, being perfect both for those who only want to make small adjustments, and for those looking for a more professional result.
This app, available for both Android and iOS, has a total of 28 toolsSome basic ones (contrast, saturation, edit curves or add vignettes) and others more advanced (expand, touch ‘noir’, head posture or blur) to create the best birthday greeting with your mobile.
One of the most interesting options in Snapseed is that it allows you to use the tools in a specific way in some areas of photography.
In a matter of seconds, we can edit a photo with our family member or friend, add a text and share the image through WhatsApp.
Whichever way you wish to congratulate your birthday, be sure to write them all down so you don’t forget anyone. If you’re a bit clueless, you can always create a custom calendar to write them down.
Create a Hofmann calendar
The post The best original greetings for WhatsApp appeared first on Hofmann Blog.